VP New Business Development
Identified new business opportunities and deployed new services for the subsidiaries of Columbia Ventures Corporation, a private investment company that owns and operates telecommunications, submarine network and consumer triple-play firms. Successfully identified market opportunities, gathered requirements, defined strategies, assembled resources and led initial launch of new services.
- Equipment for Services business strategy utilizing an Asterisk IP PBX open source phone systems to allow a business VoIP provider to compete in an uncontested market instead of head-on with a much larger incumbent
- WiFi VoIP on emerging dual-mode (GSM/WiFi) handsets to allows a landline carrier to compete against mobile operators by offering business phone services integrated with mobile handsets
- Adempiere Open Source ERP system to automate inventory management, sales order processing and telecom circuit provisioning to decrease customer setup times
- SIP SER-router trunking to allow an IPTV provider to deliver Vonage-like services to subscribers
- Hosted IPTV Head End for Rural Carriers that combined service offering of three CVC operating companies to offer a new service to an existing customer base